Customer Success Manager (Full time)
Casetext is looking for a customer success manager with 3+ years of experience to join our client success team. The Customer Success Manager will work in our client success team to ensure customer happiness. You’ll join one of the most-awarded and fastest-growing companies in the legal technology market.
A law degree or formal legal educational background is not required; however, experience working in the legal industry, including as a paralegal, legal assistant, or other legal support professional, is strongly preferred.
1. Execute comprehensive success strategy for each client relationship.
2. Drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates, reduce churn, expand revenue in existing accounts, and drive new business.
3. Manage customer success activities, including onboarding, trainings, customer communications, support, contract negotiations, and customer advocacy.
4. Manage all aspects of the client relationship: interface directly with client decision-makers and end-users alike, identify client needs, and deliver the right solutions to maintain happiness and foster strong relationships.
5. Design and implement processes and tools to support and scale success activities, including tracking key performance metrics and incident management.
6. Create compelling success and engagement content, including using data and performance indicators to tell powerful product stories.
7. Travel as necessary to lead trainings, meet with key decision makers, and host client appreciation events.
8. Impact product direction by communicating client feedback to the product team.
Inspire culture of customer success across company, working with marketing, sales, product, engineering, and executive team to achieve objectives.
9.As the company grows, recruit, train, manage, and mentor a highly effective success organization.
10. Be a constant advocate for the product and steward of the brand.
1. Minimum of 3 years related experience in customer success, preferably with an enterprise SaaS technology company OR minimum of 3 years related experience within a large law firm’s library, KM, research services, innovation, or technology team.
2. Demonstrated passion for solving client problems and achieving high levels of happiness with the product. Eager to go above and beyond to give clients an amazing experience.
3. Demonstrated ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
4. Independent, self-motivated, and with the confidence to make informed decisions and lead, but also humble enough to manage customer expectations and escalate issues as appropriate.
5. Loves working with people; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Supremely organized, ability to manage hundreds of relationships at dozens of companies seamlessly.
7. Experience in the legal field is a big plus but not required.
1. Competitive compensation in equity and salary
2. Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team
3. Be an early employee at a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company
4. Health, dental, and vision insurance is covered for you, and we cover 50% for spouses and dependents
5. Flexible remote-first work culture
6. We support families with generous maternity and paternity leave
7. We’re a close-knit team of people who really enjoy working together
Casetext is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.Apply Now